Document requirements differ per resort for Weddings in Mexico.
Kindly contact our office for guidance

Legalisation only

For Wedding Documents being translated
in resort you will need an Apostille.
Select your service:

Extra Legal Services

We understand that everyone has different circumstances
and as such we offer these extra Legal Services where required:

Post-Wedding Services

Spanish Marriage Certificate officially translated into English
to submit to the Passport Office, DVLA, banks etc.

Contact us

Please complete all fields.

Or call our office for guidance